Tonya Rineer helps creative entrepreneurs overcome the challenges of growing a successful business.
She speaks on the importance of a value mindset, why it’s critical to niche down, how to view sales as an act of service and what it takes to grow a profitable word-of mouth business.
If you’ve got an event coming up that you’d like to invite Tonya to speak at, get in touch by clicking the button below.
Seminar & Workshop Topics
Get Clear: The 3 Steps to Creating a Successful Business Plan
If you want to be successful in your business, you’ve got to start with getting clear about 3 things: Who you serve, what problem you solve and what makes your services worth investing in! This workshop will show you how.
Learn How To:
- Get crystal clear about what your business does (and doesn’t do)
- Define your target market and ideal buyer avatar
- Why your clients value YOUR services over the competition and what exactly they are exciting and willing to pay for
- Discover your money-making sweet spot
- Answer the question “What do you do?” without sounding like a robot (or an infomercial)
- Use what you learn in this seminar to make simple tweaks to your website, social media and marketing to start attracting clients who need your services and are ready to invest in them!
Get Paid: Charge What Your Services are Worth
Master your money mindset, dissolve your abundance blocks, breakthrough your income ceiling and learn how to unapologetically own your value, charge your worth and create wealth in your business with ease.
Learn How To:
- Identify your biggest money blocks
- Change limiting beliefs around money that are sabotaging your financial success
- Feel confident receiving money for the value your provide
- Get into the energy of abundance and let money flow into your bank account easily and effortlessly
Get Booked Solid: How to Keep Consistent Clients Coming in (the free and easy way)
I built my first six-figure business without ever spending a single dollar on marketing or ads. The entire business was built on word-of-mouth referrals. This meant that I could spend more time working on growing my business and serving my clients (rather than trying to generate new leads). When you have a system that works, it literally does the work for you. This workshop will show you how!
Learn How To:
- Create an unforgettable client experience – that keeps your clients talking about you (in a good way!)
- Build relationships that result in an endless stream of referrals
- Ask for referrals
- Build a tribe of people who know, like, trust and recommend you to everyone they know
- Use affiliate marketing to generate new leads
- Create a simple system for keeping track of referrals and stay organized
Get them to YES: Conversations that Sell (so you don’t have to)
Creative business owners LOVE to do the work, but they don’t always love the “selling” part. That’s why I’m here. . . to help you overcome your phobia of selling by teaching you how to have a conversation that feels more like you’re talking to a good friend. No scrips. No sales techniques. Just thoughtful questions that help you guide your new friends toward a decision that results in a win.
Learn How To:
- Why you should talk to your prospect on the phone (rather than trying to sell via social media or email)
- How to move conversations from email or social media to a phone call
- How to feel comfortable and confident on the phone (I’ll teach you what to say and in what order – trust me, it’s not gross, it’s just a matter of knowing what questions to ask!)
- EXACTLY what questions to ask during a sales call to guide your prospect toward a decision they feel confident about
- The THREE blocks that are stopping people from investing in your services and how to eliminate them
- The SPECIAL GIFT you can offer to your prospects that will have them jumping at the chance to work with you
- What to do if a prospect says no (after this workshop, it’s not going to happen much, but if or when it does, you’ll be ready!) 😉
- What to do AFTER a prospect says yes to keep the excitement high throughout the entire process (so they sing your praises and refer everyone they know to you for even more business!)